Planning for a DevOps Cycle
- Platform Engineering: Home for Platform Engineers. Includes a comprehensive tech library of stacks/solutions.
- Redhat Demo Central - Architectures for a wide range of cloud infrastructures and problems.
- Who Cares If It Scales - Avoiding pre-mature optimization.
- Github Release Download Stats: For public projects, perhaps useful to gauge how popular certain packages are - espcially if one is NOT collecting telemetry data directly from users.
Post mortums are the basis of planning for future improvements.
- CircleCI Security Breach
- NameCheap Spam Email
- Details based on spam I received - third party provider most likely Sendgrid
- Reddit Pi Day Outage - Great overview of a Kuberentes outage centered around an upgrade from 1.23 to 1.24
- Incident.IO - Intermittent Downtime: Discussion of analysis and resolution in a Heroku app
- Gitpod - Sustained Workspace Performance Degradation
- How A Single Developer Dropped AWS Costs by 90% Then Disappeared - Good story/retrospective about why you whould always have software peer reviewed.
- Lastpass Security Breach
Small Environment/Home Lab
Small Environment/Home Lab Planning resources
- k8s-at-home Search - Search FluxCD based HelmReleases of software