Kubernetes - the API for the modern data-center! At least why I find it so exciting.
- Kubernetes: Main Kubernetes page. Docs are fairly good and in depth.
- Kubernetes Production Check List: Good list of best practices when running kubernetes in production
- Bitnami Kubernetes Production Runtime: A great starting point for a production cluster
- 47 Things To Become a Kubernetes Expert - Really good detailed items for k8s foundational work
- 100 Days of Kubernetes - Source
- Why you should build on Kubernetes from day one
- CRI: Container Runtimes
- CNI: Network Plugins
- CNI Comparison services that are potentially needed with running kuberntes in production. I don’t run the full production runtime, but I have used a majority of these services successfully.
- CSI: Storage Plugins
- Deploy Docker Register in K8S
- Kubernetes Anti-Patterns,k8s Anti-Patterns #2, and k8s Anti-Patterns #3
- Container Structure Test: Simple testing framework for Docker containers
- Dive: Analyze Docker image layers
- Filebrowser as a sidecar: Interesting idea to allow for easy edits on files within a container
- Hadolint: Linter for Docker Files
- Kubernetes API with Curl
- Kubernetes YAML Validation Tools
- KUTTL: Kubernetes Test TooL. A declaritive testing framework.