Starting with a new 3D printer can be exciting, but also scary! Here are some incredibly helpful links.
- My prints look like this, let’s fix them!
- 3D Calibration Guide: Excellent guide to calibrating your printer
- How to Calibrate Your Extruder: A little focused around Matter Controls, but show be helpful for most printers
- Layer Shifting Guide
- Ultimaker Visual Troubleshooting Guide
Delta Printer Guides
- Generic Delta Printer Calibration or Rostock Calibration Guide
- Dimensional Accuracy for Delta Printers
The objective is to render STL into more realistic images. Currently focused around PovRay as a tool
- Ender 3: Our Main Go-To printer.
- CR-10: If you need a bigger platform
- Rostock - A neat “delta” style 3D printer.
- Ikea Lack 3D Print Enclosures: Really neat idea for enclosing your 3D printers using Ikea parts as a base.